> On Feb 2, 2017, at 12:58 PM, Karl Wagner via swift-evolution
> <swift-evolution@swift.org> wrote:
>
> Personally I think that's an absurd reason not to move to a forum. What is
> your complaint? That it's _too_ inclusive? That others only have trivial
> things to say? Frankly, every way I try to interpret your comment makes it
> come off as snobbery.

Hi Karl,

I appreciate your candor here, but let's avoid making these comments sound
personal.  This is a thread prompting polarized opinions, and most of it has
been civil and productive.  Let's keep it that way.  I do respect that you are
anxious to see progress on the resolution of the topic, but these same points
could be made in a less antagonistic way.

I encourage all of you to re-read this part of the Code of Conduction on
Swift.org:

> Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
>
> The use of sexualized language or imagery
> Personal attacks
> Trolling or insulting/derogatory comments
> Public or private harassment
> Publishing other’s private information, such as physical or electronic
> addresses, without explicit permission
> Other unethical or unprofessional conduct
> Project maintainers have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or
> reject comments, commits, code, wiki edits, issues, and other contributions
> that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or
> permanently any contributor for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate,
> threatening, offensive, or harmful.

Thank you,
Ted