On Jan 31, 2017, at 11:16 AM, Ben Cohen via swift-evolution
<swift-evolution@swift.org> wrote:

> As we expand (and maybe contract :) the standard library, this kind of
> question comes up a lot, so it is worth setting out some criteria for judging
> these “helper” methods. Here’s my take on such a list (warning: objectivity
> and subjectivity blended together in the below).

This is great perspective Ben, thank you for taking time to write this up!

It seems that you are leaning towards removing enumerated().  What do you think
about the proposal of removing enumerated but adding indexed() to replace it?
It would provide the same behavior for common array cases, while providing more
useful/defensible functionality for other collections.

-Chris