Not sure which “this” you were referring to. The anonymous case part is
something that I consider out-of-scope for this proposal as well. It came up
during review and is posted as one of the core team’s request. There are two
possibilities regarding this feature: I can put it in future considerations and
defer it to a different proposal. Alternatively, I can write a 2-part proposal
with the 2nd part being this feature. Each part would be reviewed separately.