> Le 7 avr. 2017 à 13:44, Matthew Johnson via swift-evolution
> <swift-evolution@swift.org> a écrit :
>
> No.  I believe it makes the language worse, not better.  It doesn’t address
> the real problems with access control.  The largest problem is the inability
> to form scopes between files and the entire module.  The problem with
> `fileprivate` and `private` is a naming problem, not a semantics problem.

This is the base of your argument, and I think it is wrong, considering that
code is a living matter, not a static one.

Too many properties initially declared as `private` have to be declared
`fileprivate` later, because the code is evolving. And this change is usually
performed just to tame a compiler error.

This is why the current private/fileprivate situation is actually a semantics
problem. Private is not stable enough to mean anything.

Gwendal Roué