-1:
Although prefix "\" is imho the nicest variation that has been officially
suggested for this feature (I still like infix ":" better; maybe I've been
using classic MacOS to long), there is no general agreement, and many people
that voted "+1" did so despite preferring a different syntax, just because they
want to have the feature asap.

But haste is a bad counsellor, and if we learned anything from the disaster of
"new private", we shouldn't rush and constitute how an obviously important (or
at least popular) feature should look like without taking into account the big
picture:
KeyPaths are at least entwined with method references and reflection, so until
we have a concrete idea of those ties, no narrow proposal should be
implemented*.

- Tino

* preliminary acceptance with delayed implementation would be fine for me — I
just don't want to paint ourselves into a corner...