Pull request: https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/pull/681
<https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/pull/681>

Under the assumption that SE-0169 is adopted, Jeffrey B and I have been
brainstorming about what a follow-on might look like. We want to address
concerns that remain post-0169. Although this proposal is primarily additive,
we feel it might just squeak in under Swift 4's gate as it targets potentially
harmful language issues.

We appreciate your feedback about the substance of the proposal. At this time,
we're not looking for bikeshedding on design details. We will welcome that once
the question of whether the proposal is sufficiently substantive is settled.

Given the extremely limited timeline and the high volume of list traffic, we're
looking for specific concerns (or benefits) you see in this pitch instead of a
flurry of "+1" and "-1" responses . Our primary question regards whether this
is a suitable approach (it is strongly influenced by SE-0077) and flexible
enough to cover at least some outstanding concerns raised in list threads over
the past weeks.

Thank you in advance for your feedback,

-- Erica