I agree, this makes focusing on the right types of changes much easier and
helps us avoid turning Swift into an incoherent conglomeration of random
use-cases (*cough*, C#, *cough*).
Now, the question is: when will be the time to officially push the factory
initializers proposal and which stage should it be targeting?