Hi there, I don’t mean to be rude or something, nor do I want to hold the
review process up from succeeding, but where is the branch with the
implementation?

Quote:

The proposal phase for Swift 4 is now officially over
I hope that the core team does not pick proposals they like, for instance their
own ones, and just skip the restriction of an implementation. I just want to
make sure that everyone plays with the same rules, so that it will be fair for
everyone.

To strengthen up my criticism, here is a PR of a different proposal which
didn’t made it into Swift 4 but which was asked for an implementation yesterday:

https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/pull/707

Have a nice review ;)

Am 10. August 2017 um 01:15:00, Chris Lattner via swift-evolution
(swift-evolution@swift.org) schrieb:

And of course, the correct proposal link is:
https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0185-synthesize-equatable-hashable.md