> On Nov 8, 2017, at 4:30 AM, Wallacy via swift-evolution
> <swift-evolution@swift.org> wrote:
>
> I do not agree with Ted that only a few projects should be ranked, everyone,
> as it is in npm should be available. Only be graded according to
> recommendations.

I’m a bit confused.  I’m not sure what comments of mine I’m referring to.  The
main thing I said is that I’d prefer the community grow libraries that are
trialed and used first (and then possibly incorporated into “core Swift”)
rather than focus on standardizing a set of new libraries for distribution with
Swift from the onset.