One major drawback of splitting Coe library, is that despite having a stable
ABI, you break the possibility to include binary frameworks inside an
application unless they both link on the same version of
libswiftCoreDeprecated.dylib (assuming libswiftCoreDeprecated.dylib has not a
stable ABI, else there is no point having it in the first place).