Unfortunately, this is a limitation of the current model for mixed Obj-C and
Swift targets. The Swift code is compiled and optimized as a single module, and
the only supported external entry points that result from that are the public
API, which is then exposed as the "<module>-Swift.h" header file.

However, this limitation applies to application targets as well, so I'm not
sure I understand yet what the blocker is w.r.t. your migration. Can you
explain more?

 - Daniel