Hello,

I’ve been working on migrating some old code over to Swift 3, and I’m having
some trouble archiving an array of tuples:

class Foo: NSObject, NSCoding {
        var bar: [(string1: String, string2: String)]

        required init?(coder aDecoder: NSCoder) {
                bar = aDecoder.decodeObject(forKey: “bar”) as? [(string1:
String, string2: String)] ?? []
        }

        func encode(with aCoder: NSCoder) {
                aCoder.encode(bar, forKey: “bar”) // crash
        }
}

Unfortunately, this code doesn’t seem to work anymore. Is there any way to get
a array of tuple encoded without resorting to creating a struct or class in its
place?

Thanks,
Saagar Jha