So there are issues we have in swift-corelibs that suffer(leak) because we
don't have ARPs on Linux. It would be super nice to have a retain until scope
end concept for swift core libs where autorelease would be an accessor in
unmanaged that would retain the object until the arp ends scope.

Sent from my iPhone