Thanx for the link on this…

I am experimenting the use of dispatch queue to mimic somme Actor Model things
and it is not a bad idea, dispatch queue are perfect for that.

I wonder what is the scalability of the Dispatch layer, are we able to create a
bunch of dispatch queue without putting the system on its knees ? I will do
tests

Gerard