Good afternoon, I was wondering if anyone can help me with creating a
podcast/RSS reader in swift. I have been taking basic iOS courses and learning
how to use Xcode. I am fully comfortable with using Xcode and the templates
that are available in iOS. I am also familiar with the frameworks for audio and
video in iOS. Now, I want to take it to the next level and create my own pod
cast/RSS reader for the iPhone. I have been trying to do some research for a a
while and nothing has turned up. Can someone help? I really enjoy using swift
and I am just trying to learn as I go.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone