Dear Semantic Wiki Community,

  we had a successful meeting at ISWC on Sunday.  Thanks again to all
participants, and, again, my apologies to those who could not make it there
due to the insufficient description of the location.

Now let's not look into the past but into the future.  We saw that our
community is alive, and working on challenging research questions.  Thus, we
would like to have another SemWiki workshop.  An ideal venue for that would be
ESWC 2008, with the deadline for workshop proposals on Nov 22.

Please see
http://semanticweb.org/wiki/SemWiki_Meeting_ISWC_2008#Core_Issues_of_the_Field
for results from the discussion about core issues of our field, which we had
at the meeting.  Please help to extend and revise this list.  It will be an
important input for the workshop proposal -- to shape the proposal to what we,
the SemWiki community, actually need, but also to make it attractive to the
whole semantic web community.

Cheers, and thanks,

Christoph