Hi,

I would like to announce that we have set up a demo wiki for logical
rules: http://ruledemo.ontoprise.com

The prototype allows you to encode F-Logic rules [1] in order to derive
new information that was not explicitly stated in the wiki.
One of such rules is e.g. the prominent "hasUncle" rule:
X[HasParent->Y] AND Y[HasBrother->Z]  IMPLIES  X[HasUncle->Z]
The wiki is based on an adapted SMW+ extension and relies on Ontobroker
for inferencing.

Feel free to play around with the demo wiki and we would be happy if you
post comments and questions at
http://smwforum.ontoprise.com/smwboard/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23
The rules prototype was also presented at the SemanticWiki mini-series.
Slides and session recording can be found at [2].

Regards,
Philipp Zaltenbach
[1]
http://www.ontoprise.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Publications_EN/Tutorial_FLogic_en.pdf