Bonjour Axel,

In DSMW, RDF synchronization is a side effects of text synchronization.
However, we can use Logoot synchronization algorithm to synchronize RDF ..
We have already developed several synchronization algorithms that can be used
to synchronize RDF ..

If you are interested in P2P RDF synchronization, we can discuss that
together ..

Best regards,