Hi Alexander,

    XTextFieldPeer and   XTextAreaPeer have a same inner class XAWTCaret,
and in  XTextAreaPeer  there is also a comment:
"// TODO : fix this duplicate code "   before XAWTCaret . So I removed
the XAWTCaret in XTextFieldPeer and changed the
XAWTCaret  into a static class, so XTextFieldPeer can
use XAWTCaret from XTextAreaPeer  .

    As XAWTCaret is only used in the following
method  in both XTextAreaPeer and  XTextFieldPeer .
protected Caret createCaret() {
 return new XAWTCaret();
 }
    I think this modification should not bring side effect.

--
Best Regards,
Sean Chou