Hello Alexey

Looks good now!

Thanks much
alexp

On 3/20/2014 4:58 PM, Alexey Ivanov wrote:
Hello Alex, all,

Please find the updated webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dmarkov/8032878/jdk9/webrev.02/

I added @inheritDoc tag to the overridden method javadoc and replaced the code inside 'if' with the call to component.processKeyBinding. It works this way too, and code duplication is eliminated.

Thank you for your suggestion, Alex: The code is cleaner.

Regards,
Alexey.

On 20.03.2014 14:43, Alexander Potochkin wrote:
Hello Alexey

Please add
/**
     * {@inheritDoc}
     */
to the overridden protected method.

Could you also try to callprocessKeyBinding on the editor component
to avoid copy/paste the action processing code

Thanks
alexp