looks good

Thanks
alexp

On 9/9/2014 1:53 PM, dmitry markov wrote:
Hi Alexandr,

I have added updateAfterChange() method as you suggested. New version is located at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dmarkov/8048110/jdk9/webrev.03/

Thanks,
Dmitry
On 08/09/2014 14:44, Alexander Scherbatiy wrote:
On 8/27/2014 2:44 PM, dmitry markov wrote:
Hello Alexandr,

Thank you for the review. I have updated the fix according to your comments. Please find new version here - http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dmarkov/8048110/jdk9/webrev.02/ Now FlowView.forwardUpdate() invokes super.forwardUpdate() to update the view responsible for the changed element and then sends update event to the GlyphViews followed by the changed place. It updates the GlyphViews regardless the type of the first view. Also new views are not updated twice anymore.

The FlowView checks directly the type of a view in the forwardUpdate() method. May be it is better to add method updateAfterChange() with package access to View which does nothing by default and update elements for GlyphView?

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

Thanks,
Dmitry