Hello Dmitry

Looks good!

Thanks
alexp

On 10/9/2014 12:08 PM, dmitry markov wrote:
I ran related JCK and regression tests and did not observe any failures.

Thanks,
Dmitry
On 08/10/2014 16:04, Alexander Scherbatiy wrote:

  The fix looks good to me.

  Could you also test the fix with the JCK and regression tests?

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

On 10/8/2014 2:08 PM, dmitry markov wrote:
Hi Alexandr,

Thank you for the review.

HTMLDocument does not override getLength() method, so AbstractDocument.getLength() is used. AbstractDocument.getLength() returns one less than the length of the Content (see Java Docs for more details). So if we add anything to the end of the document, we can not position the caret before the inserted fragment without this change. I do not think it should depend on insertInBody value.

Thanks,
Dmitry