Hello.
Please review a fix for jdk 9.
The problem is that we consider the string which contains a combining diaeresis as string which needs TextLayout. In such case SwingUtilities2.clipString will use LineBreakMeasurer to calculate the characters inside some advance. But by default LineBreakMeasurer will use LineSeparator instead of CharSeparator, and this causes a difference against a normal case where we use per character calculation(SwingUtilities2 lines 453 - 461). Note that in the test I paint two strings one with combining diaeresis/one without, and expect that they will be rendered in the same way.

Webrev can be found at: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8015085/webrev.01

--
Best regards, Sergey.