Thanks Alexander for the review.

The "the" problem has been fixed in new version.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~van/8068518/webrev.01/

Regards,

Vivi

On 2/10/2015 8:00 AM, Alexander Scherbatiy wrote:
On 2/3/2015 11:27 PM, Vivi An wrote:
Hello,

Please review a fix for JDK 9.

Since TreePath(Object[] path) throws /IllegalArgumentException /in case the passed in "path" is null or last element of the array is null. We need to make sure the result of TreeModel.getRoot() is not null before using it to create TreePath. Fix made adding null guards in related areas to avoid /IllegalArgumentException/when creating TreePath/.
/

-             * @return true if the action was performed; else false.
+             * @return true if the the action was performed; else false.

The only difference that I see that one more 'the' is added. Is it intended change?

 Thanks,
 Alexandr.

/
/Nospecific testcase,  jck tests for JTree all passed. /

/Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8068518
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~van/8068518/webrev.00/

Thanks

Regards,