Hello.
Please review the fix for a small fix.
This is the problem in lwawt, which was fixed in xawt already:

" 1. About line wrapping property.

  "JTextArea has a bound property for line wrapping that controls
  whether or not it will wrap lines. By default, the line
  wrapping property is set to false (not wrapped)."

  2. About wrapping style property.

  "If set to true the lines will be wrapped at word boundaries
  (whitespace) if they are too long to fit within the allocated
  width. If set to false, the lines will be wrapped at character
  boundaries. By default this property is false."

Since we use JTextArea in XAWT as the TextArea component we
should use the following code if we want to wrap lines at word
boundaries:

  jtext.setLineWrap(true);
  jtext.setWrapStyleWord(true);
"