Hi Semyon,

the fix itself looks good to me, but the test doesn't work.

1. FileWriter is replacing the .gtkrc-2.0 file (FileWriter(file, true /*append*/) should be used) ;
2. settings from .gtkrc-2.0  doesn't taken into account on my system.
there are at least two system tools which allows to modify such values:
gconftool-2 and gsettings. One of them may lack on different systems.
this will make test complicated.
So I suggest just remove the test and add noreg-hard label to the issue.

--
Thanks,
Alexander.