From: Alexandr Scherbatiy
Sent: 25 November 2015 21:30
To: Rajeev Chamyal
Cc: Prasanta Sadhukhan; Sergey Bylokhov; swing-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: <Swing Dev> JDK9 Review Request for 8067660: JFileChooser create
new folder fails silently

19.11.2015 13:09, Rajeev Chamyal пишет:

Hello All,

Please review the following fix for Jdk9:

Webrev: HYPERLINK
"http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Erchamyal/8067660/webrev.00/"http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/8067660/webrev.00/

Issue: jFileChooser create new folder fails silently on windows without any
exception.

Fix: Throwing an IOException from GenericFileSystemView:: createNewFolder,
WindowsFileSystemView:: createNewFolder and UnixFileSystemView::
createNewFolder if mkdirs call returns false.

    The exception message in the fix is: "Access denied".  Are there other
reasons for which the File.mkdirs() can return false?

    Thanks,
    Alexandr.

Regards,
Rajeev Chamyal