I am sorry. The comment really was about the issue 8015748.

The fix looks good for me.

Thanks,
Alexandr.

On 1/12/2016 1:44 AM, Avik Niyogi wrote:
Hi All,
The comment in the mail trail is regarding different bug 8015748. Since, No inputs remain for code review related to this fix, please provide +1 for the fixes.
Thank you in advance.
With Regards,
Avik Niyogi