The fix looks good to me.

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

On 1/20/2016 9:52 AM, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:
Hello Alexandr,

Thanks for the review.
This issue is seen only if we have glue added to any SynthToolBar.
While doing layoutContainer we need to distribute the empty space among glue
and currently its  done by finding minimum width of parent using
minimumLayoutSize which doesn't consider preferred size of child comps.
The preferred layout size is not getting called in this case. I have replaced
the minimumLayoutSize with preferredLayoutSize and updated the webrev.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/8146276/webrev.01/

Regards,
Rajeev Chamyal

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Scherbatiy
Sent: 19 January 2016 21:33
To: Rajeev Chamyal; Sergey Bylokhov; Prasanta Sadhukhan;
swing-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: Review request for JDK-8146276 : Right aligned ToolBar component
does not appear

On 12/01/16 08:21, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:
Hello All,

Please review the following fix for Jdk9:

Bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8146276
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/8146276/webrev.00/

Issue : Right aligned ToolBar component does not appear
Cause: While calculating the minimum layout size for the components
SynthToolBar is not checking if preferred size is set for the components.

Fix: Updated the minimumLayoutSize method of SynthToolBarUI.java to check
preferred size of components as well.
Could you give more details why it is not enough to properly layout buttons
when the minimum layout size is only calculated on the minimum size and the
preferred layout size is based on the buttons preferred size?

   Thanks,
   Alexandr.
Regards,
Rajeev Chamyal