On 29.02.16 13:24, Alexey Ivanov wrote:
Hi Sergey,

The fix looks good.

Could you please make the frame disappear when the test completes?

Yes, the new version:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8147994/webrev.02

Regards,
Alexey

On 15.02.2016 20:35, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hello.

Please review the fix for jdk9. It will be backported to jdk8.

This fix is a rework of the fix for JDK-8033000:
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/jdk9/jdk/rev/c2acbd0292f3

After the fix for JDK-8033000 all our L&F have the next wheel logic:
  1 If shift is not pressed and vertical scroll bar is visible it
should be scrolled.
  2 If vertical scroll-bar is invisible then we should scroll
horizontal scroll bar if possible.
  3 If shift is pressed and horizontal scroll-bar is visible it should
be scrolled, but if it is not visible then we should try vertical
scroll-bar.

Note that the step 3 was added in the JDK-8033000. This caused an
issue which previously was reproduced in Aqua L&F only. When the user
uses diagonal scroll(top+right) and the application has only vertical
scroll-bar, then we try to scroll in opposite directions:
- the top move generates the scroll down.
- scroll to the right generate the wheel+shift, and since the
horizontal scroll-bar is not visible-> scroll up is executed.

In the fix the logic of step 3 is changed:
  3 If shift is pressed and horizontal scroll-bar is visible it should
be scrolled, otherwise do nothing.

Testcase for JDK-8033000 is updated.

Webrev can be found at:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8147994/webrev.01