On 5/5/2016 12:55 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:

On 05.05.16 8:42, Alexandr Scherbatiy wrote:
Could you review the fix:
  webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alexsch/8142966/webrev.02

  This is the initial fix where graphics configuration transform is
included into the Swing font rendering context.

Note that the component GConfig is not necessary the config which is used in drawing, and can be different from the GConfig of Graphics passed to the paint() method.
This is still necessary change for the components size calculation where graphics transform is not provided.

  It means that Swing should be able to draw a cursor at or select a
text from a fractional position.
  These issues will be considered in separated fixes.

I think it will be good to fix it at the same time.
Some of these changes can require the public API updated like javax.swing.text.Utilities.drawTabbedText()/getTabbedTextOffset() methods which use integer values instead of fractional.
    I would prefer to fix it in separate issues.

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.