On 05/17/2016 09:21 AM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
I do not really think this new API is a good candidate to be public. The method which gets some unspecified name, then change it to some other, and at the end support only bundled L&F... The user was not able to get the list of built-in L&F. And at the same time the method iterates over the list of the installed L&F which can be changed by the user.

No it does not. The user can only change the list returned
by getLAFState() .. this is iterating over the immutable initial list.
That is how I read it.

-phil.