On 07.07.2016 16:35, Avik Niyogi wrote:
Hi Semyon,

Thank you for the review comment.

In Mac OS X, *System Preferences > Displays > Colors > Display Profile* section, the default value is *Color LCD*. This causes a failure in some test cases which uses robot.The colour configuration it expects to use is the *Generic RGB Profile*.
That is what “Non-generic display settings” means.
AFAIK there are instruction that tests should be executed using color profile with no color corrections on OS X. I guess there are many other tests that fail with color correction.
If this is a root cause than the bug doesn't need to be fixed.

--Semyon

Regarding “Negative scenarios”, these include cases where colours are different from the expected background or foreground colors is checked with the robot and BufferedImage respectively to *eliminate false positives due to coincidentally finding a match* by using robot or BufferedImage.

Please find my changes appropriating the inputs provided.
I removed the variable foundMatch as I found that it is not required at all and incorporated the suggestion to use return instead of a labelled break.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aniyogi/8160438/webrev.01/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eaniyogi/8160438/webrev.01/>