The fix looks good to me.

Thanks,
Alexandr.

On 9/6/2016 9:56 AM, Prem Balakrishnan wrote:

Hi Alexandr,

Thank you for the feedback.

I have updated patch as per review comments.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pkbalakr/8009477/webrev.01/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Epkbalakr/8009477/webrev.01/>

Regards,

Prem

*From:*Alexandr Scherbatiy
*Sent:* Monday, September 05, 2016 3:50 PM
*To:* Prem Balakrishnan; Sergey Bylokhov; Rajeev Chamyal; swing-dev@openjdk.java.net *Subject:* Re: Review Request: JDK-8009477 :PageUp and PageDown keyboard buttons don't move slider indicator to next minor tick

On 9/2/2016 1:00 PM, Prem Balakrishnan wrote:

Hi Alexandr,

Yes true, Setting getSnapToTicks() true will set block increment to minor/majorTickSpacing.

But enabling getSanpToTicks will Disable Unit Increment (scrollByUnit using Up/Down Arrow keys )

   It works in the following way before the fix:
Use minor, major, or (max-min)/10 if snapToTicks is enabled. Use (max-min)/10 if snapToTicks is disabled.

After the fix it works: Use minor or (max-min)/10 if snapToTicks is disabled. Why major tick spacing is not taken into account in this case in the same way as for the enabled snapToTicks? It seems that both minor and major tick spacing should be checked together.

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

Regards,
Prem