On 9/16/2016 11:22 AM, Andrej Golovnin wrote:
Hi Alexandr,

thanks! It looks much better now.

   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alexsch/8165594/webrev.01
src/java.desktop/share/classes/com/sun/java/swing/plaf/windows/WindowsIconFactory.java

490                 if(isScaledGraphics){

Spaces are missed between 'if' and '(' and between ')' and '{'.

The empty lines 491, 520 and 522 are not needed and should be removed.

src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicArrowButton.java

240             if(SwingUtilities2.isScaledGraphics(g)){

Spaces are missed between 'if' and '(' and between ')' and '{'.

344                 xPoints = new int[]{mid, mid + size, mid - size};

The Java Style Guidelines [1] don't mention this. But I think there
should be a space between 'new int[]' and '{'. The lines 345, 356,
357, 366 and 367 are also affected.

src/java.desktop/share/classes/sun/swing/SwingUtilities2.java
  I will update the fix to properly format the code.

2041     public static boolean isScaledGraphics(Graphics g) {

Have you considered to make this method a public API (move to the
SwingUtilities class), so that other Swing developers may use it too?
  Please, file an enhancement on this if you think it is worth to do:
    http://bugs.java.com

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

   [2]
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alexsch/8165594/screenshots/icons-windows-classic-2x_01.png
   [3]
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alexsch/8165594/screenshots/icons-windows-classic-4x_01.png
Radio buttons are still not ideal. Have you considered to enable AA
when painting HiDPI icons? On the other hand I'm not sure, whether we
should invest a lot of time into making Windows Classic L&f to look
perfect on HiDPI screens.

Best regards,
Andrej Golovnin

[1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alundblad/styleguide/