+1 from me ...

-phil.

On 10/19/16, 8:22 AM, Alexandr Scherbatiy wrote:

Hello,

Could you review the updated fix:
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alexsch/8167176/webrev.02

  - JRootPane.defaultPressAction/defaultReleaseAction fields are removed
  - MetalBorders.bumps and MetalScrollBarUI.bumps are made private
- MetalFileChooserUI.createDirectoryComboBoxRenderer() method is made private

Thanks,
Alexandr.