The fix looks good to me.

Thanks,
Alexandr.

On 11/29/2016 7:42 PM, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
Please review the updated webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssadetsky/8074883/webrev.03/

changes:
- according to Sergey's suggestion in the specs term "focusable" is replaced with "can be the focus owner".

--Semyon

On 11/29/2016 6:34 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 29.11.16 17:52, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
On 11/29/2016 5:41 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 24.11.16 18:34, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
Yes they are different and can results the different results, but
currently spec says the opposite: "(1) method execution is the same as calling (2)". It will be good to rephrase it somehow that we will try
to move focus to the selected component.
I still do not understand what inconsistency between the code and the
spec did you find. I think it would be easier if you just write your
vision of the spec.

Inconsistency is that the "focusable" property can be true but the
component can be disabled. So from the specification point of view the
"selected" button should be focused, but we filter it out in
getGroupSelection() and move the focus to the current button. See
comment below.
The specification did not mean the focusable property it "can be a focus
owner" (see below) which includes enabled criteria.

And this is what I suggested below:

take a look to the parent method where the
next states are covered "displayable, focusable, visible"(enable state
is missing??). So you can use the same text here or use "can be a
focus owner".