On 17/10/2017 03:48, Prasanta Sadhukhan wrote:
It seems for JLabel, Component.updateGraphicsData() with proper GraphicsConfiguraiton is never called which it does for JTextComponent or JDialog. Do you know why? Because of this, correct FRC is not created.
I am not sure what else I can do to create correct FRC.

But at some point we will get a correct GraphicsConfiguraiton for a component, right? It should be called for the window and child when we show the window on the screen, when we move the window to another screen, etc.

--
Best regards, Sergey.