From: Shashidhara Veerabhadraiah
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 3:14 PM
To: Sergey Bylokhov <sergey.bylok...@oracle.com>; Philip Race
<philip.r...@oracle.com>
Cc: swing-dev@openjdk.java.net; Dmitry Bessonov <dmitry.besso...@oracle.com>
Subject: Re: <Swing Dev> [12] JDK-8213516: jck test
api/javax_accessibility/AccessibleState/fields.html fails intermittent

Hi Sergey\Phil, Here is the new webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sveerabhadra/8213516/webrev.03/

I assumed the table.get() function calls the equals() method of the key class.
But that was not the case. My mistake.

Thanks and regards,
Shashi