On 11/03/2019 17:42, Philip Race wrote:
What can I say ? It is clear enough to me ..
"What is an Attribute" is the intro/preamble/overview  and the two subsections
get into the specifics of how an attribute is used by the API.

After that we move on to the next topic of Attribute Sets ..

And "Attribute Class Design" is also separate topic and not a "specifics of how an
attribute is used by the API"?

Not an expert here, but it looks like  "What is an Attribute" is the
intro/preamble/overview of the whole page, and other topics describes some specific
aspects of the attrubutes, like roles, categories, values, sets, vendors, examples,

But it is up to you on how it should look.

-phil.