The test fails on macOS when Aqua L&F is enabled:
> Test4 works well for all our LaFs because they set symmetrical insets for the
> JTextField, when Aqua sets 6 points for top/bottom and 7 for left/right which
> breaks the testing routine with the hardcoded values. The empty border should
> be set for the tested JTextField.
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-7124209?focusedCommentId=12231936&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-12231936

Mixed story of this bug.

1. Initially it was found by https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-7124209
   but for some reason the change for that bug missed the actual fix and just
moved the test to the open repo.

2. But it did not appear as failed because it was problemlisted by the
3. Recently it was de-problemlisted by the
4. But the check via mach5 missed this issue, becouse on the headless systems
default L&F is Metal not Aqua.

Commit messages:
 - Update bug4726194.java

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=872&range=00