On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 03:39:18 GMT, Jayathirth D V <j...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Please ask @jayathirthrao, who was able to reproduce this bug on the local
>> system, about approval.
>
> I tested with or without fix in my local system with all the settings that we
> do for jtreg tests but still it fails in my system.
> Someone else with 10.15 please verify the behaviour or we can say that it
> passes in our CI system and there is some specific issue with my system.

If we dont give permission for "terminal" to control the computer in System
Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Accessibility i see that the
test fails.

After enabling it i see that test passes without fix also. Looks like it was
issue related to some settings.
Present change looks like some common test refactoring.