On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 16:41:52 GMT, Alexey Ivanov <aiva...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> I see you opened the PR from master branch in your personal fork rather than
> a new branch.
>
> Yes, I think you should go on as suggested: create a new PR from a new branch.

OK, will do. If you don't mind, I have a couple of noob questions, as I'm new
to the whole process:

> You can create the new PR with comments addressed and link to the old PR in
> the description.

Is there anything special I need to do to have "comments addressed"? Should I
first apply your patches, and then proceed with the new fork afterwards?

> Can you edit the subject of the JBS issue to amend the constant
> W3C_LENGTH_UNITS?

I don't think I have the rights to do this. I don't even have an JBS account, I
submitted the bug through the https://bugs.java.com/bugdatabase/. I just
recently signed the OCA, is that sufficient to create a JBS account?