On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:14:59 GMT, Alexey Ivanov <aiva...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Matthias Perktold has updated the pull request incrementally with three
>> additional commits since the last revision:
>>
>>  - Move StyleSheet rule into body tag
>>  - Measure preferredSize of htmlPane instead of frame bounds
>>  - Fix ratio formatting
>
> test/jdk/javax/swing/text/html/HtmlFontSizeTest.java line 94:
>
>> 92:
>> 93:         float ratio = (float)w3cFrameSize.width /
>> (float)stdFrameSize.width;
>> 94:         System.out.println("w3cFrameSize.width/stdFrameSize.width " +
>> ratio);
>
> Shall the ratio be `(float)w3cFrameSize.height / (float)stdFrameSize.height`?
> You measure the font size so height seems a better candidate. However, the
> width does change as well.

The problem with height is that the values are much smaller so they lead to
higher rounding errors, and we do not achieve a 1.3 ratio. To account for that,
we would need to either accept a wider range of ratios (e.g. everything between
1.15 and 1.45) or increase the font size.
I went with width for now, but I can change to height and, say, double the font
size if you prefer.