-----UrsprĂĽngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag von mark walliser
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Juli 2005 09:55
An: swinog@swinog.ch
Betreff: Re: [swinog] future of dsl

please stick to the real world...
...and think again about the "targetpeople"...

in addidtion on the other hand: i really cannot think
of someone using a "penguin-os" (or whatever) and
downloading less than 20MB/month...

why the hell can one always make a
linux** vs. windows-topic out of everything?! :-/

greetz, mark

** > or freebsd, beos, osx, solaris or anything else...