On Fri July 22 2005 12.52, Glogger Steven wrote:
> hi olivier
>
> > Idea: Let's say I have a "standard" (600/100) flatrate adsl
> > account from ISP A at home, and the Sunrise 150 flex
> > somewhere else (holiday house, chalet, grandparents, etc.).
> >

> > Will it still work if I just configure the sunrise adsl line
> > with the login/pw information of ISP A ?  (assuming I turn
> > off the router at home).

No need to turn off the router in one place. I had a case where a person
got an old router from a third party.. the credidentials of the 3rd
party where still in the router. Connected it and logged in, while the
3rd party was connected with the same account. (This had been running
for about 3/4 of a year, until i discovered it.)

greetings,
 - Folken