On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:39:08 +0200
Zoran Brakus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

> > I would recommend gaining some real-life experience and head
> > for CCIE, and not wasting time for those numerous exams for
> > the CCNP degree.
>
> OK, but my impression was that the CCNP (with all that labs)
> is also a good way to get some experience, and after that also
> a "springboard" to a good environment (i.e. good job) for CCIE
> hunting. Maybe I'm wrong...

I did first the CCNP exams and after I get my CCIE number.

The theory I had to learn for the CCNP was a good start for the
CCIE. but without additional readings and without a lot of
practical experience you'll wont get the number.

> >>  b) to make my own lab (ebay), buy all books and try to
> >> become a "home made" CCNP? :-)
> >
> > for CCIE it would work, for CCNP it's an overkill imho.

if you are looking for the CCIE, CCNP ist something like a
'vordiplom'

hope it helps

Ueli

--
I'm sorry, We only support a 28000 bps connection.