We apologize to those who receive multiple copies of this email.
Please distribute this call to all interested parties.

              C A L L    F O R    P A R T I C I P A T I O N

           ZISC Workshop on Network and System Security
                           NetSec 2005

                        November 1st, 2005
       Swiss Institute of Technology ETH Zurich, Switzerland

            The final workshop program is now online at:
             http://www.zisc.ethz.ch/events/NetSec2005/

                mailto:netsec2005{at}tik.ee.ethz.ch

The Zurich Information Security Center (ZISC) hosts its first
Network Security Workshop at the Swiss Federal Institute of
Technology (ETH Zurich), November 1st 2005.

The workshop will bring together network researchers, engineers, and
practitioners with participants from industry, academia, and
government. ZISC NetSec 2005 will be a one-day workshop where the
topics intrusion detection, network anomaly detection, vulnerability
assessment, and honeynets will be discussed. The presentations aim
particularly at results from research, development and integration,
relevant applications, new technologies and resulting product
developments on a conceptual level.

The program features 9 presentations, including three keynote
speakers:
Tom Longstaff from CMU/SEI and USCert,
Gunter Ollmann from ISS X-Force, and
Marc Dacier from Eurecom.

Registration and Travel

The ZISC NetSec2005 workshop will be held in the Semper Aula of
ETH Zurich. The registration is now open. Please check the
NetSec2005 web site for information on the rates, registration,
travel and accommodation.

http://www.zisc.ethz.ch/events/NetSec2005/

--
Stefan Frei, Dipl.El.Ing.ETH     Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
Office: ETZ G60.1          Computer Engineering and Networks Lab (TIK)