Michel Renfer wrote:
Except for the lousy WLAN. Down in the big hall it was no problem using it, but up in our room there was almost no signal. Loading up
the register website took forever, connections timed out. You would
not expect that at a meeting of network experts. Was it too expensive to install a second AP up there?

I already get yesterday feedback from Jim that he would install an
separate AP in the meeting room for us @ SwiNOG-12

I would like to express our gratitude to Jim and all of TheNet for their continous support of our community, and as already mentioned, TheNet will improve the WLAN in the meeting room.

BTW:
http://www.blogg.ch/index.php?/archives/134-SwiNOG-11.html

F.