Hi Matthias

> We also did it in the past, but NOW switch has NO tool to
> handle that.
> :-(    I've been told last week, that the bulk-update-tool in fact is
> planned for 2006. We had to manually update loooads of
> domains manually last week.

News for me. I was talking to Ms. Brandenberger on 10. Oktober
and was anouncing some bulk updates for mid of november. She
told me just to contact a different person as she has longer
holidays.

But if you did it manually, the owner of the domain needed to confirm?
The nice thing about the bulk updates was to bypass the confirmation
from the owner using the 'Enthaftungserklärung'.

Since the new website of nic.ch we have a lot of clients which like to
register nameservers instead of changeing the nameserver of the domain.
Another one has registered the hosts as nameservers, because switch
does no dns check anymore :-)

Thanks,
Reto